Do you want a sealer that holds up to sun and weathering for at least 2 to 3 years? Are you looking for nice wet look, gloss appearance that really brings out the colors in your pavers? For best performance trust KJZ Floor Solutions with your paver projects to have it done right and professionally.
Here are a few of the steps KJZ Floor Solutions takes on a actual sealing process and appropriate preparations for your pavers before sealing or re-sealing:
- Use a stripper chemical to take off previous wore-out sealer
- Clean the paver surface removing debris and stains. Pressure Washing (recommended).
- Pull any weeds growing between pavers.
- Once pavers are dry we apply the new sealer (Roll on) covering the entire surface of the patio or driveway, etc.
- Use a squeegee to direct material into the joints and remove excess material from the surface.
- Let the paver surface dry for two or three hours before walking on it.
- Keep off the pavers for 24 hours to allow the sealer to fully dry.